Monday, May 10, 2010

A Quickie...


I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything new......life is really crazy right now as I prepare for the Friends of a Feather event in two weeks! It is such a cheery, talented, engaging group of folks and I'm super-excited to be invited as a guest vendor! Many wares will be inside this lovely studio/home so don't let the weather keep you away from this fun event.
We are struggling with getting through my daughter's last few weeks of school. I can't wait until I can set the alarm for 7 am instead of 6 am, and I'm looking forward to having time to sew and create new things for you! I've got a batch of soap simmering in my kitchen that needs my attention. I told you this would be a quickie! Thanks for checking in on me....Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment