Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whew! and Thanks!

Still catching up with myself after last weekend and Art on the Hill! I'm also still trying to get the hang of this blogging thang......feels kinda goofy sitting here typing stuff about me of all things! So...for today, I will thank the gang who organized Art on the Hill, my good friend Robin who has been so helpful and supportive as I spread my wings, my mom and daughter for their tireless help and support, and my home gallery Eclectics that I am so happy to be part of! My next appearance will be as a guest vendor at the Friends of a Feather event, the weekend of May 20. Woo hoo! Stay tuned for more info about this really fun event.

No pictures to post today, but watch for some exciting new aprons featuring 50's and 60's style pin up guys and gals! Nothing too risque, just a little naughty! and FUN! Hunky Fireman fabric on it's way from the West Coast........!

No comments:

Post a Comment