Monday, May 24, 2010

SUMMER!



Omigosh! It seems we've skipped spring and gone straight into full summer! My garden has been suffering due my busy-ness producing gorgeous aprons and preparing for Friends of a Feather. Yesterday was the first day I had time to plant, BEGIN weeding, etc. I worked myself into a frazzle, then had to go buy "just a few" more flowers......pictures will follow soon! Still catching my breath......puff, puff, puff!

My girl has been counting the day for weeks now until the end of school. We're almost there! We are looking forward to not getting up at six, and having a little more quality family time, and I'm looking forward to some time to work on producing more beautiful, fun, and functional things for your pleasure!

I think it's time to make some gazpacho........even tho' it's early for homegrown tomatoes and cucumbers, it sounds so DELICIOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment